Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,636 zł (14,954 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (33 minutes ago)