Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,689 zł (8,114 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)