Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,316 zł (15,889 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)