Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,229 zł (14,169 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)