Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19525 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,742 zł (Mex$ 39,653) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)