Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07861 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,882 zł (Php36,667) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (26 minutes ago)