Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07724 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,426 zł (Php44,363) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)