Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,213 zł (CH$538,054) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)