Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,964 zł (CH$1,392,008) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)