Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21382 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,600 zł (Mex$ 12,160) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)