Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20380 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,622 zł (Mex$ 12,864) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)