Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20662 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,778 zł (Mex$ 18,285) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)