Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19594 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,533 zł (Mex$ 38,447) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)