Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,576 zł (S/. 5,017) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)