Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,246 zł (S/. 5,603) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)