Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,412 zł (S/. 2,814) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)