Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,801 zł ($3,858) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)