Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,946 zł ($1,747) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)