Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,478 zł ($1,814) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)