Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,148 zł ($3,770) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)