Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,885 zł (€1,605) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)