Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.524 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,292 zł (€1,833) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)