Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (43 minutes ago)