Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)