Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,354 zł (€1,706) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)