Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)