Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,794 zł (84,125 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)