Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06945 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,120 zł (88,110 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)