Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06957 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,010 zł (28,895 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)