Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,348 zł (€1,024) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)