Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,749 zł (€2,276) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)