Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.499 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,040 zł (€676) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)