Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,901 zł (€1,665) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)