Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,016 zł (R$ 7,812) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)