Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,328 zł (R$ 8,194) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)