Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.003 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,848 zł (R$ 11,814) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)