Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,836 zł (R$ 4,221) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)