Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,714 zł (R$ 9,906) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)