Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,900 zł ($b16,144) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)