Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,598 zł ($b14,059) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (31 minutes ago)