Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,995 zł ($b5,182) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)