Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22816 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,591 zł (ARS $24,504) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)