Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21257 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,459 zł (ARS $20,978) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)