Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.728 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,131 zł (£3,412) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)