Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,781 zł ($2,856) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)