Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,415 zł ($2,255) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)