Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.177 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,208 zł (R$ 4,423) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (25 minutes ago)