Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,195 zł (R$ 8,114) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)