Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,573 zł (R$ 3,547) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)