Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,525 zł (R$ 9,744) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)