Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03247 PLN / VUV
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,136 zł (404,559Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)