Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20406 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,022 zł (E£ 24,609) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)