Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20515 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,391 zł (E£ 26,277) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (21 minutes ago)