Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,883 zł (24,833 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)