Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,086 zł (23,348 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (30 minutes ago)