Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,253 zł (10,015 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)