Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 502 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,738 zł (28,264 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)