Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (39 minutes ago)