Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / TTD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,967 zł (25,442 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)