Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,725 zł (7,605 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)