Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,229 zł (8,251 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)