Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.257 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,909 zł (3,906 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)