Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,799 zł (8,542 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)