Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,096 zł (4,592 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)