Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,466 zł (8,225 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)