Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,782 zł (7,465 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)