Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.288 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,718 zł (4,441 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)