Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.155 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 129% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,323 zł (18,460 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (16 minutes ago)