Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11526 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,799 zł (₨50,310) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)