Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11111 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,032 zł (₨36,292) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)