Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11199 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,866 zł (₨43,452) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)