Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10710 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,464 zł (₨116,373) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)