Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10684 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,558 zł (₨117,535) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)