Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10316 PLN / MUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,354 zł (₨100,364) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)