Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,951 zł (401,483 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)