Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01290 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,118 zł (396,674 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)