Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,832 zł (765,211 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)