Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01288 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,130 zł (398,377 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)