Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01038 PLN / NGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,015 zł (1,061,306 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (40 minutes ago)