Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25561 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,855 zł (R 30,731) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)