Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28789 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,232 zł (R 11,226) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)