Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31532 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,399 zł (R 13,952) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)