Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30115 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,461 zł (R 11,491) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)