Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04806 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,820 zł (245,962 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)