Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05280 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,241 zł (212,911 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)