Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06155 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,702 zł (92,629 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)