Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,177 zł (222,025 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (33 minutes ago)