Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06338 PLN / HTG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,879 zł (92,759 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)