Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,228 zł (€729) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)