Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,082 zł (€720) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)