Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,039 zł (Rp 22,740,448) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)