Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,844 zł (R$ 9,732) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (40 minutes ago)