Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.973 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,396 zł (R$ 11,712) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)