Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,728 zł (R$ 7,925) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)