Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,283 zł (R$ 3,367) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)