Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,099 zł (R$ 10,134) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)