Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,363 zł (R$ 10,418) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)