Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14615 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,774 zł (12,135₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)