Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13559 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,415 zł (47,314₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)