Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14890 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,701 zł (11,424₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)