Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29412 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,244 zł (R 28,031) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)