Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03753 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,148 zł (₨ 110,530) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)