Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03314 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,675 zł (₨ 261,760) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)