Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,805 zł (882,436 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)