Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 122% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,436 zł (2,598,768 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)