Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00655 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,338 zł (2,647,510 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (31 minutes ago)