Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,760 zł (1,316,391 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)