Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,689 zł (2,709,260 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)