Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,770 zł (887,310 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)