Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,205 zł (€2,382) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)