Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,259 zł (€747) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)