Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.763 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,629 zł (£3,702) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)