Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.209 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,513 zł (1,138 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)