Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,366 zł (4,572 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)