Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,698 zł (3,801 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)