Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.194 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,107 zł (3,695 лв) in Pleven.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)