Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,368 zł (2,434 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)