Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,244 zł (2,345 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)