Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41755 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,459 zł (29,838 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)