Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41495 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,075 zł (26,691 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)