Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41476 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,963 zł (24,020 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)