Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 104 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,954 zł (€2,841) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)