Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,878 zł (R$ 8,890) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)