Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,045 zł (R$ 7,906) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)