Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,529 zł (R$ 8,617) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)