Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,434 zł (R$ 8,431) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)