Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,541 zł (R$ 10,484) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)