Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.675 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,090 zł (R$ 10,502) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)