Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,128 zł (R$ 8,800) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)