Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,210 zł (R$ 3,710) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)