Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,588 zł (R$ 3,674) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)