Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06011 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,063 zł (₨50,951) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)