Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25634 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,020 zł (R 31,286) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (43 minutes ago)