Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30667 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,212 zł (R 16,996) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)