Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26600 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,518 zł (R 43,301) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)