Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26792 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,301 zł (R 27,249) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (42 minutes ago)