Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27600 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,302 zł (R 33,704) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)