Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.909 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,663 zł (8,429 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)