Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,306 zł (4,312,678 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (43 minutes ago)