Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,642 zł (4,443,705 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)