Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,311 zł (5,176,312 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)