Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,940 zł (13,736,614 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)