Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10776 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,685 zł (80,595 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)