Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11514 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,486 zł (91,071 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)