Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10887 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,117 zł (83,744 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)