Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27483 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,384 zł (R 30,507) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)