Cost of living comparison between Phalaborwa, South Africa and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29886 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,673 zł (R 15,637) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)