Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29024 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,560 zł (R 15,710) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)