Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.990 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,111 zł (R$ 8,196) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)