Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.258 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,046 zł (R$ 4,012) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)