Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01096 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,980 zł (454,319 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)