Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,922 zł (377,058 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)