Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,996 zł (381,621 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)