Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.973 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,142 zł (R$ 9,395) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)