Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,257 zł (R$ 2,527) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)