Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,960 zł (R$ 7,595) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)