Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,458 zł (RM4,832) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (31 minutes ago)