Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.917 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,445 zł (RM12,485) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)