Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,895 zł (RM8,988) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)