Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,525 zł (RM10,319) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)