Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,532 zł (RM10,056) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)