Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,419 zł (RM9,447) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)